Saturday, January 30, 2010

Update/Thoughts...pt. 5

So...it's been almost a week since my last post. Just keeping everyone informed. I've realized something...while here at Fisk, the only time I really act a fool is with the GMH fam...but most of the time when I'm around the other people in my class or anyone else, I'm generally mellow and quite serious. It's interesting how I've gone through such a mood transition. I guess it really is a part of growing and growing fast. Guess my "stove" experience has really helped me to mature as a man. But anyway...I've really started to buckle down and think what's really important, and although I may reminisce sometimes, I'm cool. And I can say that honestly. I mean it's funny...at this current moment, I'm quite serious and quite mellow. Not down...but mellow. Thinking critically about...well...generally everything. But anyway...if I write anything else tonight I'll let y'all know.


No comments:

Post a Comment