Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back to Life as Usual...

So...it's back to Nashville on Sunday. My stay at home, though stressful at times, was quite relaxing. I got to eye witness some funny events in my stay here and kick it with some of the fam and people I'm cool with. Even got to do a little of the "extracurricular" activities with some of the homies so it's been a good trip. But...all good things must come to an end. Back to the difficult work of Fisk University and my new life in Nashville. I think everyone in Memphis can honestly say that high school did NOT prepare them for college...since I found out I wasn't alone in my making a "D" while off at school. And this came from the people that were the "smartest" ones in high school so I don't feel alone. But I'm going in to the new semester with a new outlook and a more positive one. Hopefully I get that 4.0 that I need to maintain. If not, we'll see what happens but as for me...right now...I'm positive about it. So...with that being said...God order my footsteps and always..."Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference..." Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment