Monday, January 25, 2010

Thoughts...pt. 4

Now these are going to probably be all over the place so bear with me. There have been so many things that could've been said but, like I said, because of a grown sense of maturity, I chose not to say them. No point. I don't have to have my feelings on public display (anymore). Oh yeah...I have a question...who else has a spot that they're used to that they just think in??? Well we have a tree on campus called the Tree of Knowledge...that's my spot. Every time I have to think about something it's where I head to. Guess I haven't had as much on my mind recently to have to go think heavily about. But as of recently, I've found a PERSON to help me think...(well she doesn't help me think per say but her presence eases everything else that's going on). Which is why I'll be glad when the car is here. I can go there a lot more often. I can imagine that'll be nice. But anyway. This next comment is NOT about me or my situation (since people apparently like to read into my blog and go and misinterpret my words). But anyway...I just find it amusing how two people that were in love and very good friends and had a great relationship go to seeing each other and not saying all of one word to each other. Matter of fact...not even looking at each other. I mean I guess it's just the ways of the world and how things work themselves out. But it makes you wonder...do these two actually think about each other and the good times when they see each other??? Or do they just think about the couple of bad things that happened that led to them not conversing in the first place??? Do they miss each other??? Or does one miss the other and the other not give a care in the world about the other one??? A lot of intriguing questions to be answered, but questions that will probably always go unanswered. Especially since the only person that really knows what they're thinking is the person...unless they tell someone else. Well anyway...seeing the recent events, I bet people are going to eat that up (last sentence was an insider that only I know what I'm talking about) and I bet that person will be happy that people are eating it up. Back to old lifestyle I guess. Oh well. But anyway...that's neither here nor there. I think God finally granted me some guidance at this place, which is good. Oh yeah...I find it funny that someone wants me to help them with their writings of a philosophical element since they've read my blog. That's just all the way interesting to me. But once again...neither here nor there. I'll close this post out by saying...thanks. Thanks first to God for bringing me out (at least most of the way). Thanks to those that support. Thanks to those that hate. Thanks to those that are fake. Just thanks to everyone. Just waiting for the day that I transcend it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment