Saturday, February 6, 2010

Thoughts...pt. 6

Last night taught me a lot of things about myself. Since I've gotten here, I'm not the same person that I was earlier. I don't want to do the stuff I did before. I don't want to be around some of the people that I was around. I don't want to deal with some of the stupid stuff that I had to deal with. There's a lot of things that I've found out since I've been at Fisk, and all of them have helped me to grow as a person. I've learned that sometimes it really should be me, myself, and I and that NO ONE no matter who they are should be able to affect my happiness, no matter who they are. Sometimes you just have to remove the attachments that you have with some people because...well...that may not be what you need. I learned last night some things that I need and some things that I don't need, and now is that time to start trying to remove the things that I don't need in my life right now. People that don't want to be involved with me, I don't want to be involved with either. People that don't mean well for me, I could care less for. Maybe I've finally reached that point that I've been trying to reach for years...that point where I don't care if I'm an ass or not anymore. I think I've finally reached cold hearted/I don't care anymore status...and honestly...it feels kinda good to not care about anyone else's feelings right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment