Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Perpetual Nightmare

"You sure you gon' be aight bruh leaving out by yourself??? It is kinda late..."
"Yeah...I'll be fine. I'm just heading home."
"Aight big bruh...take it easy..."
I leave out the building...(car tires screech and gunshots ring out)
"CALL THE AMBULANCE BRUH!!! HE'S BLEEDING OUT!!! JUST CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!"

To explain this entire story, you'd have to know about what TLK is and what it means to me and what I see for my future. Well...at least in my dreams. I keep seeing myself dying before the age of 30 in my dreams for some strange reason. I know in Freudian psychoanalytical dream analysis, dreams are explained as the deepest desires or the deepest fears of a person. Could it be that in complete consciousness that death does not bother me but unconsciously, I'm afraid of death? Interesting questions...questions that I currently do not know the answer to. I know that this blog entry may seem random, but I just figured that I'd write about it because it is a recurring dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment