Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Definition of Love pt. 2

I thought I completely explained this the first time I wrote it and it may have some of the same concepts and overtones as the first ones but some things have struck me since then. You know you love someone when they tell you what they're going through and they're problems keep YOU up at night praying that they'll be okay...(and let's consider that you're not even in a relationship with this person...you REALLY know that's love...) Another thing...you can kind of tell you're in love when you think about a person heavily, knowing that they're probably not thinking about you in return or thinking about you anywhere as much as you're thinking about them. It's crazy how love is something you can't control...it's funny at the same time. This is the last thing I'll say about love...you know you're in love when you make a decision that you wish you could go back and redo and eternally wonder what would've happened had you not made that decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment