Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thoughts...

There's some things that I have to get off of my chest: figure since I can't really say them the way I want to I may as well write them out.
1. I don't know why everyone believes love is this big great thing. I mean sure it is UNTIL it turns it's back on you and it turns HORRIBLE VERY FAST.
2. Maybe the only reason I'm talking bad about love is because a girl that says she still loves me and sometimes feels like she made the right decision but sometimes feels like she made the wrong decision to break up with me just (guess what) BROKE UP WITH ME...for reasons that I still can't really explain.
3. Yes. I was in love. Not sprung. In love. Mad that I was now but then again I'm not...because I still love that girl.
4. WHY CAN'T LOVE JUST BE LIKE A LIGHT SWITCH AND TURN OFF??? Even better...why can't life just have the Staple's big red Easy button...
5. Why do I have to feel so much pain from this??? I mean really...
6. (the ever famous question) Why do girls have to be so complicated/confusing/difficult??? Never have I seen a situation where a girl loves a dude and still wants to be with said dude and dude was a everything that you would expect a boyfriend to be (at least she said) but she breaks up with him because...??? (if anyone can fill that blank PLEASE let me know...)

I think I'm out as far as questions go but I know that I wish I wasn't going through what I was going through now. The "what doesn't kill you will make you stronger" quote has never seemed like more bullshit than it does right now because I don't know how to deal with all of this nonsense...

p.s. If I seem to be rambling then I apologize but I really am quite distraught about this situation and as bad as I may talk about the situation it is actually giving me a lot of grief. This is a very trying time for me and trying to figure out how to deal with it is a challenge in itself...so please...just pray for me. And if you're reading this and have my number just offer up some words of support every now and then...

No comments:

Post a Comment