Monday, January 18, 2010

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMEMT

I'm calling this a public service announcement because I want everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) trying to give me advice to get me to cheer up (i.e. "Just don't think about it" or "Forget about it" or "Go talk to another girl to get your mind off of her" or "You'll get over it in time" or WHATEVER your advice may be) to LEAVE ME THE #%&* ALONE!!! Stop telling me all this bullsh*t to try and help me feel better. LET ME DEAL WITH THINGS HOW I'M GOING TO DEAL WITH THEM!!! This is about as far down the breaking point as I can go without calling out specific people's names. So please...for the sake of me and you...WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME!!!

"I don't care if it's heroine in my cup. It's MY cup. F**k you." -Dwayne Carter-

(my revised version) "I don't care what you think I should do with my life. It's MY life. Go the f**k away." -Joshua Burse-

No comments:

Post a Comment