Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day...

Well, another year, another Valentine's Day that I don't have to do anything. I guess that's good in a sense or whatever but...yeah. Anyway...the closest I've ever came to doing something on Valentine's Day was was like 11th grade...and then I lost the girlfriend part of that the day before Valentine's Day. Oh well. But yeah, Valentine's Day is just another day of the year for me...nothing really special or what not. It's not like a serious holiday where we get out of school or anything...it's just Valentine's Day. The official day for people to be boo'ed up with each other. Some people might think I'm bitter because I don't have a "Valentine" but that's not the case. Even if I did Valentine's Day wouldn't be that much of a big deal to me...but anyway. I'm not going to rain on anyone else's parade so Happy Valentine's Day to all of the people celebrating it. I hope you have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment