Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Super Bowl Prediction

I normally use my blog for issues of serious life importance but in this case, I'll calm it down a bit. Now there's been one occasion where I've gotten the Super Bowl right down to the score and the winner but it'll be a little bit harder this year to choose because even though my heart is with the Saints, my HEAD is with the Colts. lol So I'll give the Colts the game, but by a win margin of I don't know yet. It'll either be a high scoring game or a defensive struggle (which no one can probably see) since both offenses are so potent. But...let me throw out a prediction...34-28 Colts. I just think so. Now if I'm right this year...I'm going to start betting money on these games...for real...lol. But I guess we'll just have to see later on when the game comes on huh???

No comments:

Post a Comment