Thursday, February 18, 2010

Venting

...The blog that I didn't want to put under the category of Thoughts probably actually should've went under here...me venting. It's gotten to the point that I think that I've developed a mood disorder of some kind. Chemical imbalances every which a way...I feel up for a minute and down for a week after that. It's gotten to the point that if one person says something wrong to me then I'm ready to snap and either beat their ass or do something worse...I don't know what's going on mentally...I don't know if it is something that I thought I was over and I'm not or whether it's something else...but I do know this...the longer that I go on like this the worse I'm going to get and the less I'll be able to control the repercussions of my actions. Or maybe this is something much worse...maybe this is some kind of inner demon that is building up inside of me that when it gets strong enough, I won't be able to control it. Nothing like the mirror man argument...much much worse. Once again...call me insane or deranged if you want...I really don't care. I've gotten to that point that I don't care who cares about me and I don't really give two shits about anybody else. Point blank period. Trust...there's been a reason that not many people have been close to me recently. There's a reason why no one knows what goes on. There's a bunch of things going on in my life that I'll never tell a soul about. Why? Because people can't be trusted. That's been proven to me all too well this year. People will lie and say they love you when honestly they probably don't give two fucks about you. People will see you depressed and tell you to cheer up and try to tell you all the positive about you and your life but guess what...turn around and BASH you behind your back. I'm almost tempted to say names...but I'm not. I will say this to you though. Don't speak to me in public if you're not real. FUCK YOU. People with a bitch ass mentality can get the fuck on before one day I really snap at Fisk. Think what you will of me...I don't care. But you're not going to come at me with that fake shit. Fuck that. From now on, everyone gets dealt with accordingly. If niggas or bitch niggas or bitches (and if I think you're a BITCH I'll call it how I see it...and I normally don't even call women bitches) come incorrect then they can get put in their place too. I really don't give a fuck anymore...about anyone or their feelings. Don't believe me? Try me...

"I know you don't like me I can feel it in the air but to be perfectly honest, I really don't care..." -All Star a.k.a. Starlito-

No comments:

Post a Comment