Monday, February 15, 2010

Thoughts...pt. 7

Let me start by saying I don't want to put this blog under the "Thoughts" classification but I guess I kind of have to due to lack of other things to name it. But anyway...I'm still having sleepless nights. Why??? Couldn't tell you. Could be multiple reasons. Could be the same one. Maybe a mixture of both. Who knows. What I do know is that on average a NIGHT...I'm averaging at the most 4 hours of sleep (and even that is pushing it). What's bad is that I'll actually be tired and still not be able to sleep. I dread the fact that I can't sleep comfortably...or at all for that matter...if something is on my mind. Who knows...maybe I do need some serious counseling...or someone to talk to on a regular basis to stay afloat. I don't know. But what I do know is that I need to do something about this before it gets out of hand...well FURTHER out of hand...

"I've got some issues that nobody can see...and all of these emotions are pouring out of me. I bring them to the light for you...it's only right, this is...the soundtrack to my life...the soundtrack to my life..." -KiD CuDi-

No comments:

Post a Comment