Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You are appreciated...

This is a very sincere letter that I am writing to all of the women that I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt will be there for me. I know I can go to them for anything and they will always be there to pick me up when I'm down. So...with that being said, I'd like to send this shout out to my mother, Arletta Burse, my aunts, Jocelyn Nightingale, Florence Nightingale, Brenda Nightingale, Gloria Nightingale, Connie Nightingale, my best friends, Shatoya Polk, LaShonda Dancy, Jessica Cervero, and Elizabeth Sueing. I even appreciate that one special person that helped me grow so much as a person this year...I just won't mention her name though, but she is appreciated too. Just know that I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I'm glad that all of you are involved in my life and I'd do anything in the world for all of you. Much love.

Sincerely,

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment