Sunday, February 21, 2010

I can't think of what to name this blog yet so I'll name it when time comes for it. Anyway...throughout the day, when I haven't been studying for my math test or what not, I've been doing some research on the influence of the Masonry and of the Baphomet (or Illuminati) on Hip-Hop culture and society. People think that Jay-Z is apart of the Masonry, but when doing any normal "research" on the internet, you'll find something like this: "Jay-Z is not a Mason. As far as being forced to be a Mason to be rich, that is not true. The Masonry is a fraternity. Masonry also has nothing to do with the devil or satanic worship." This in itself is true of Masonry (seeing as I know Masons that are Christians and don't worship the Devil) but can the same truth be said about the Baphomet? It's a very interesting question. I can see why the Masons would denounce any connection to the Baphomet openly, seeing as there is a negative connotation attached to the Baphomet, but is there any truth to these statements? Is it a coincidence that the symbol we know as the "Roc" has been thrown up by political figureheads LONG before the Roc was even a record label? I seriously doubt that. Just like is it a coincidence that the symbol that is similar to the symbol that University of Texas symbol has been thrown up by rappers and politicians alike for years? People have denounced the existence of the Baphomet for years (since technically the Baphomet was relinquished in 1752), but is it possible that maybe members of the Baphomet and the Masonry could just be trying to keep the world ignorant to the society around them? Are we all really being controlled by a select group of individuals that have mass control of society? I'm not trying to stir up anything...I just feel as if they're interesting questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment