Thursday, April 8, 2010

Update

So ... I haven't posted in awhile ... a little more than a month to be exact ... I've been pretty good. Or at least I guess I have. I mean I don't have too many complaints. Things are going pretty well. I've got a car at school now. I'm doing better in school than I was last semester, and I've maintained my sanity, so all is well. At least for the moment. School's almost out though so after this school year is over, I'll be fine for real. That's really when I have to make up my mind on this decision of whether I'm going to transfer or not too. I can't get too deep in Fisk before making that consideration because the credits here don't transfer to other places, so I've got a second to think about it. I'm actually going to go to the Office of Admission and get the paperwork just in case so I'll have it if I need it. I've got a job now working at A&F too so I won't have to be so broke anymore ... but it's all good. This is just kind of one of my more laid back blogs so ... yeah ... no deep thoughts in here. At least not this time. So ... until next time when I DO have some deep thoughts, deuces.

-Joshua O. Burse-

No comments:

Post a Comment