Thursday, August 13, 2009

New motto: Follow instinct not emotion

This is interesting...for real. Have you ever had a girl sit in your driveway talking about how you shouldn't mind kissing her with morning breath because when you get married you'll have to do it all the time BUT low and behold she comes another day and is in your driveway texting a dude named "Bay" in the phone??? Life's interesting and it's intriguing how someone can take someone else's intellect for granted. I guess it's true what I always say...men will never understand women and women will always underestimate men when it comes to intellect. Deceit is deceit. I call it how I see it. This blog isn't even really about me or my situation, it's simply this: emotions can be twisted and not hold a grip on reality but instinct, most of the time, takes grasp of what is actuality and controls the mind to prevent you from making a (for lack of a better word) stupid decision. But hey...such is life. So from now on, follow instinct not emotion. It'll probably keep girls from dating "dogs" and any other type of men that are bad for them (such as thugs and abusers), and men from dating "snakes" and women that aren't good for them (such as scandalous ones and many others). Heed my advice on this one people...for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment