Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My first blog...

Wow...just to think: I'm about to start college. I've come a long way from making less than excellent grades in elementary and middle school. It's interesting...I've made it this far and I know that God isn't done yet. Finished out my senior year strong by making a 30 on the ACT and becoming a Natn'l Achievement Scholar. If all works well, I'll be making $22,000 this year and $19,000 every year after that. I'll be attending Fisk this year and barring anything bad happening, the next four years. I guess we'll just see what this year holds. I'll base my decision off of that. Move in day is Saturday. I haven't even begun to pack yet though so...I should probably get to that. If you read my blogs, that's great. I know we're friends if you read these. I'll be posting my thoughts and other random babblings so for those of you that want to...you can keep up with my thought process. Much love until the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment