Friday, August 14, 2009

Diary of my last day in Memphis...

I woke up this morning at 8:00 and called my aunt at 8:17. My aunt brought me her car like some 30 minutes later and after that I was good to go. I went to Hamilton (my alma mater) for one final time to say my goodbyes to the teachers and faculty that were there. Mr. Wilkins had me speak to his class (as always). But then I left Hamilton and went to the barber shop. Got cut by Charles one more time before I left off to college and got up with Jason (another barber in the shop). I left there and went to the Nike Clearance store. After seeing that there was no shoes that I wanted, I bought that khaki Jordan jacket that I've been eyeballing for some months. Then I went to Southaven and bought some black jogging pants. My best friend CJ met me as I went to Wal-Mart to try and find some twin XL sheets. The only color they had was black. I needed navy blue. We went to the Dillard's and looked around in the Polo section before going to the Whitehaven Wal-Mart (which didn't have twin XL sheets at all). I then came home and burned CJ some cd's and said bye to my guy. Afterwards, I continued the packing process and helped my mother load up the Rav 4 so that we could go to my dad's house and load up the back of his truck. I then went off to my Grandma's house to return Aunt Jocelyn's car. I sat there for a minute and talked to Aunt Jocelyn until my mom came and got me. We then proceeded to go Collierville to pick up the anti-virus for my laptop. After I got home, I packed until about 2:30 a.m. and took a shower and went to bed for about two hours. After that, it was off to Nashville...

No comments:

Post a Comment