Sunday, August 30, 2009

All I can say is WOW...

1st Icon Inc. event of the year. House party in the hills (not literally but the houses were so big that it might as well be). It was absolutely ridiculous. People were still talking about that party the day after. Even though the day was long, it was well worth it. Word has seeped out around that I'm a member of Icon too...and now people are giving me props on a job well done last night. Me and the boy C-Ball. Man it's ridiculous (no Gucci reference). I have to give big props to the people above me (even though they say that I'm beside them): Justin, Ryan, Malcolm, and Matthew. But all I can do now is look forward to everything else that Icon Inc., will be doing and be glad to be apart of whatever does happen. We're taking the new pic for Icon Inc., after the Hide and Freak so then it'll be too official. We've already been putting in work (me and C-Ball) since it's our introductory period. Now all we have to do is keep it up. We're heading for the top...now it's just time to ride this momentum wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment